SCIENTIFIC AWARDS: :
- Sibel A. OZKAN, Ton Duc Thang University “Woman in Science 2019” Prize, 27 December 2019.
- Turkish Pharmaceutical Association, Academy of Pharmacy Science Award, 2008.
- Ankara University Scientific Support Award, 2003.
- The Best PhD Thesis in Turkey Award 2017 (Health Sciences), High Council of Education of Turkey.
- Prof. Dr. Ilhami Cıvaoglu Poster Presentation Award, 9. International Electrochemistry Meeting, Sevinç Tuncagıl, Mehmet Gumustas, Burçin Bozal, Bengi Uslu, Sibel A. Ozkan, Electrochemical Behavior of Epirubicin at Boron-Doped Diamond Electrode and Its Determination in the Presence of Surfactants, 2011.
- Best Oral Presentation Award Sevinc Kurbanoglu, Carmen C. Mayorga-Martinez, Mariana Medina, Lourdes Rivas, Sibel A. Ozkan, Arben Merkoçi “Electrochemical nanobiosensors for the dual catalytic/inhibition based biosensing of methimazole and catechol” at the 2nd International Conference on Analytical Chemistry. Analytical Chemistry for a Better Life. Targoviste, September 17-21, 2014.
- Best Poster Award Mehmet Gumustas, Gokce Cosgun Abbasoglu, Sibel A. Ozkan “A comparative determination study of repaglinide by HPLC, UPLC and electrochemical methods” at the 2nd International Conference on Analytical Chemistry. Analytical Chemistry for a Better Life. Targoviste, September 17-21, 2014.
- Best Oral Presentation Award, Sevinc Kurbanoglu, Lourdes Rivas, Sibel A. Ozkan, Arben Merkoçi, A dual electrochemical nanobiosensor for the inhibition based detection of captopril and catechol.3rd International Conference on Analytical Chemistry. Analytical Chemistry for a Better Life. August 27-31, 2016, Iasi, Romania.
- Best Poster Award, Separation of Enantiomers of Butoxamine Using Polysaccharide Based Chiral Columns with Emphasis on Enantiomer Elution Order, Mehmet Gumustas Sibel A. Ozkan, Bezhan Chankvetadze, 10th Aegean Analytical Chemistry Days 29 September – 2 October, 2016, Çanakkale, TURKEY
- Best Poster Award, Sevinc Kurbanoglu, Lourdes Rivas, Sibel A. Ozkan, Arben Merkoçi. Catechol determination using a novel electrochemical nanobiosensor. 3rd International Congress on Biosensors, 5-7 October 2016, Ankara.
- Best Poster Award, Mehmet Gumustas, Nadia Bounoua, Khaled Sekkoum, Nasser Belboukhari, Sibel A. Ozkan, Bezhan Chankvetadze. Bazı Antifungallerin Enantiyomerlerinin Kovalent Olarak İmmobilize Edilmiş Polisakkarit Temelli Kiral Seçiciler ve Polar Organik Hareketli Faz Kullanarak HPLC ile Ayrılması. 17. Chromatography Symposium, Chromatography 17, 20-22 September 2017, Corum.
- Best Oral Presentation American Chemistry Society Award, Tutku Ceren Karabulut, Gulin Amasya, Sevinc Kurbanoglu, Sibel A. Ozkan, Development and Validation of HPLC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Betamethasone Dipropionate and Ketoconazole in Cream Formulations, 4th international conference on Analytical Chemistry, September 1-3, 2018, Bucharest, Romania.
- Best Oral Presentation American Chemistry Society Award, Irem Kaya, Buse Demirkan, Sevinc Kurbanoglu, Aysenur Aygun, Fatih Sen, Sibel A. Ozkan Design of An Electrochemical Nanosensor For The Determination Of Antimigraine Drug, 4th International Conference on Analytical Chemistry, September 1 – 3, 2018, Bucharest, Romania
- Best Poster Pitches Presentation Springer Award, Irem Kaya, Buse Demirkan, Nurgul K. Bakirhan, E. Kuyuldar, Sevinc Kurbanoglu, Sibel A. Ozkan, Fatih Sen. Highly sensitive carbon based nanohybrid sensor platform for determination of 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor agonist (Eletriptan) Euroanalysis XX, 1-5 September 2019, TURKEY